PIC Vietnam

PIC Vietnam (http://www.picvietnam.com/forum/index.php)
-   English forum on PICs (http://www.picvietnam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Robocon (http://www.picvietnam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=661)

Egyptian 07-10-2006 09:57 AM

Robocon

Hi, thanks for the fourms , im ahmed , from egypt :), i wanna ask some questions about Robocon ...

1. What kind of sensors ur using ? last year i used LDR + Visible it worked but it was bad , i wanna use phototransistor this year , could u provide me the circuit please ? i know many circuits about it , like using compartor ..etc, but i wanna hear from someone who tried it ^^ .

2. U Put many sensors like an array or what ?
3. How do u let the robot move in straight line in that fast speed , is that a problem of software like using PWM or mechaincal problem ?

4. Regarding Robocon 2007, should i carry the blocks myself and go to every tower ? but there are no guidelines inside the circle .. what are u going to do?

5. in this year i dont wanna use a line follwer technique , instead , i wanna teach the robot by capturing the data from the sensors like encoders , i dont know the algorithm , but did anyone try it ?

thanks alots :)

falleaf 07-10-2006 10:54 AM

Trích:

Nguyên văn bởi Egyptian (Post 5322)
Hi, thanks for the fourms , im ahmed , from egypt :), i wanna ask some questions about Robocon ...

1. What kind of sensors ur using ? last year i used LDR + Visible it worked but it was bad , i wanna use phototransistor this year , could u provide me the circuit please ? i know many circuits about it , like using compartor ..etc, but i wanna hear from someone who tried it ^^ .

2. U Put many sensors like an array or what ?
3. How do u let the robot move in straight line in that fast speed , is that a problem of software like using PWM or mechaincal problem ?

4. Regarding Robocon 2007, should i carry the blocks myself and go to every tower ? but there are no guidelines inside the circle .. what are u going to do?

5. in this year i dont wanna use a line follwer technique , instead , i wanna teach the robot by capturing the data from the sensors like encoders , i dont know the algorithm , but did anyone try it ?

thanks alots :)

1. Normally we use IR or phototrans

2. Every team has its own solution, but one array is enough.

3. It depends on your statregy, you can move at max speed for awhile, and then catch the line later, or you can follow the line. An algorithm was published by Johann Borenstein about calib the wheels and wheel base allows 2D robot to move 100m with 3cm error. It says UMBMark. Try it.

4. I do not join the robocon, just the admin of this forum, so I leave this question to participants.

5. We write about encoder readings here, but it's in Vietnamese. You can search more to understand about encoders.

Good luck

Khách 07-10-2006 12:01 PM

thanks alot for replying ,
2. Every team has its own solution, but one array is enough.
could you tell me more about the other solutions ?

5. So i can use encoders for traveling a distance ? but is it accurate ? what if the wheels due to something wrong stopped due to friction ..etc , the results will be wrong right ?
so what's the most use of encoders in robocon ?

falleaf 07-10-2006 07:49 PM

5. Pls search for the paper of Borenstein to understand about it.

2. T shape is another solution, the tail T can detect the horizontal line while you are turning around.

Good luck.

Múi giờ GMT. Hiện tại là 12:55 AM.

Tên diễn đàn: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Được sáng lập bởi Đoàn Hiệp.
Copyright © PIC Vietnam