PIC Vietnam

PIC Vietnam (http://www.picvietnam.com/forum/index.php)
-   English forum on PICs (http://www.picvietnam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   The first forum for foreigners (http://www.picvietnam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=508)

falleaf 03-07-2006 05:35 PM

The first forum for foreigners

Let's go ahead!

falleaf 03-07-2006 09:32 PM

We open an English forum for all foreigners who want to discuss with Vietnamese PIC fans.

You do not need to register or login to post in this forum.

We open this forum for the open exchangements. You can ads, talk about Vietnamese electronic market, discuss about PIC, and so on.

If you want to register or login, it's VBB 3.5.4 the same to this forum. Click here:

http://picvietnam.com/forum/register.php

Start with your birthday: Month Day Year

Don't care about the rule of picvietnam, there is no rule for English forum, just check that you've read it and keep going on.

Now, discuss with Vietnamese PIC fans.

www.picvietnam.com

BêBop 04-07-2006 07:12 AM

Hello, I just joined your forum. I live in Kỏea right nơ, and I really like that I can buy pát hể cheap and easy. I wonder hơ it í to get pát in Vietnam?

I also sê my tẽt changed by typing hể, so it gives me a bit ò ínight to hơ to úe your language. I have a few Vietnamese bóy in my class, and had a hảd time pronouncing their names at first. Some day I will víit your country.

Talk to you later

DongDong 04-07-2006 09:42 AM

Thanks for the effort

Hi falleaf,

Thanks for acceding to my request to open up an English forum. You are very efficient. Way home, I already saw the English section being setup and I am happy to register as a member.

Despite your instruction not to observe the forum rules, I sat infront of the computer figuring out where I shoud input my username and password for more than half an hour. Finally, I managed to pull through and got all sorted despite my illiteracy in Vietnamese language.

Anyway, opening a foreign section is a good start because this will attract PIC or MCU (can be other type controllers) enthusiasts to share and exchange their experience with PICs parts. I hope this forum can harvest into an international community to enhance our learnings.

Once again, thanks for the effort.

DongDong

ericmar 04-07-2006 10:06 AM

Hi,

This is really great! It seems that there are a lot of useful thing here.

Regards.

falleaf 04-07-2006 12:34 PM

I'm so sorry.

I forgot to tell you that picvietnam is supported to type in Vietnamese, so there are some special code.

So, pls press Ctrl-F9, 2 times. It'll turn off the Vietnamese typing.

Thanks for join in us.

ntc 04-07-2006 01:59 PM

Hi all!

Welcome to PICVIETNAM. :D

You can find out something useful here about PIC, including:

- Softwares for PIC
_ Development tools (programmer, debugger,...)
_ Tutorials, of course, they are written in Vietnamese. :)
_ ...

We've been discussing many thing here about PIC, making projects, writting tutorials, ...

However, we are using the same technical languages to talk to PIC. I hope this will bring us closer, despite the differences in communicating language.

ntc 04-07-2006 02:07 PM

I think you'd better learn some Vietnamese. :D

Ok, here are some popular words:(in this forum)

"Trang chủ" means homepage.

"Thành viên" means members.

"Có bài mới" means new post.

Three words a day. Do you think that's ok??

BêBop 05-07-2006 09:19 PM

Thanks ntc!
It really would be cool to learn how to hear and say it, though! I think that would be quite a bit harder. ;-)

I think it is such a good idea to open up communication this way, and like you say, PIC language transends the boundry.

Thanks again

DongDong 06-07-2006 07:33 AM

Translation from Vietnam language to English and vice-versa

Hi NTC,

I do share your sentiment. It is time to pick up some spoken and written Vietnam language here. I am looking for free on-line website that does such translation. Any suggestion?

I have also tried to do that on MS word but to no avail.

How to say Thank you and friend i  Vietnam languag e?

Regards,

DongDong

ntc 06-07-2006 12:52 PM

First of all, thanks for your PIC softwares and simulators!

Vietnamese, it's something such complicated, indeed. It's hard for you to studying and pronunciating. :D

For example, instead of saying "hello" in English, you can say "chào các bạn", or "xin chào", or "chào tất cả", or "chào mọi người" , ... Do you really want to learn Vietnamese, still? :D

I just want to pick out some popular words on this forum, so that you can be more familiar with it, and make it easier for you to explore. However, just keep on trying some Vietnamese.

You san see that there aren't many posts on this threat, because, it's hard for Vietnamese members to write a post in English. It takes me more than half an hour writing a short post (with many mistakes :) ).

However, you can be sure that, we are all listenning to you. We can understand what you are talking about, what you need, and what you want to share with us.

Trích:

I do share your sentiment. It is time to pick up some spoken and written Vietnam language here. I am looking for free on-line website that does such translation. Any suggestion?
I have no idea! :D

Once again, welcome to Vietnam, foreigners! Not only PICVIETNAM, but also our country wants to do that.

ntc 06-07-2006 01:20 PM

Ok, here is the member classification on PICVIETNAM! :D

"PIC bang chủ": administrators, people who found the forum, and keep on controling and administrating the forum.

"Trưởng lão PIC bang": super members. You can ask them anything about PIC, robotic and automatic control.

"Đệ tử 9 túi": moderators, people who keep on trying, working hard and hard to be a "trưởng lão PIC bang".

"Đệ tử x túi" (where x stands for a number from 1 to 8): active members, the more posts they write, the greater number they get.

"Đệ tử nhập môn": new member

Mora than three words. :D. Is there any problem?

You can also ask anything you want to know about Vietnamese.

Good luck!

:D

falleaf 06-07-2006 07:16 PM

Trích:

Nguyên văn bởi DongDong
Hi NTC,

I have also tried to do that on MS word but to no avail.

How to say Thank you and friend i  Vietnam languag e?

Regards,

DongDong

BeeBop is a Korean, I start with Korean.

"Kam sa ha mi ta" means "Thanks", if you say "Kam ta"(not Kam sa, and don't have ha mi ta) (Cảm tạ), it's Vietnamese. or you may say "Kam on" (Cảm ơn). It also means "Thanks".

How to write it in this forum?
1) Copy my word: Cảm ơn
2) Keep Vietnamese typing as default, and then type: C_a_r_m o_w_n

r will make a become
and w makes o become ơ

Oki, dongdong, I think from those, you know how to say Thanks in Vietnamese and write Thanks in Vietnamese :)

Goodluck

BêBop 10-07-2006 07:31 AM

Xin Chảo,
First, [quote]BeeBop is a Korean,[/qoute]
No, I am a Canadian, living in Korea for five years now. Still, my Korean is not good.
I learned to say hello in Vietnames from some Vietnamese students. They tell me it would be hard to learn the tones, and I agree, but I think it is always nice to great, and thank people in their own language, at least.

If any of you have a hard time understanding something which is written in English, or have a hard time trying to write something in English, I will try to help out.

Cảm ơn, ntc, for all of your help. Yes it is more than 3, but because it is written, we can refer back to it, and over time, learn.

Regards,
BêBop

radiotech 05-10-2007 07:50 PM

I think bebop meant to say "I learned to say hello in Vietnamese from some Vietnamese students. They tell me it would be hard to learn the tones, and I agree, but I think it is always nice to greet, and thank people in their own languages, at least.

If any of you have a hard time understanding something which are written in English, or have a hard time trying to write something in English, I will try to help out."

Múi giờ GMT. Hiện tại là 02:01 AM.

Tên diễn đàn: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Được sáng lập bởi Đoàn Hiệp.
Copyright © PIC Vietnam