Old 06-07-2006, 12:52 PM   #13
ntc
Đệ tử 8 túi

Tham gia ngày: Oct 2005
Nơi Cư Ngụ: HCM city
Bài gửi: 264
:
Send a message via Yahoo to ntc
First of all, thanks for your PIC softwares and simulators!

Vietnamese, it's something such complicated, indeed. It's hard for you to studying and pronunciating.

For example, instead of saying "hello" in English, you can say "chào các bạn", or "xin chào", or "chào tất cả", or "chào mọi người" , ... Do you really want to learn Vietnamese, still?

I just want to pick out some popular words on this forum, so that you can be more familiar with it, and make it easier for you to explore. However, just keep on trying some Vietnamese.

You san see that there aren't many posts on this threat, because, it's hard for Vietnamese members to write a post in English. It takes me more than half an hour writing a short post (with many mistakes ).

However, you can be sure that, we are all listenning to you. We can understand what you are talking about, what you need, and what you want to share with us.

Trích:
I do share your sentiment. It is time to pick up some spoken and written Vietnam language here. I am looking for free on-line website that does such translation. Any suggestion?
I have no idea!

Once again, welcome to Vietnam, foreigners! Not only PICVIETNAM, but also our country wants to do that.

ntc vẫn chưa có mặt trong diễn đàn   Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn