PIC Vietnam

Go Back   PIC Vietnam > Microchip PIC > English forum on PICs

Tài trợ cho PIC Vietnam
Trang chủ Đăng Kí Hỏi/Ðáp Thành Viên Lịch Tìm Kiếm Bài Trong Ngày Ðánh Dấu Ðã Ðọc Vi điều khiển

English forum on PICs Forum for foreigners -only English in this forum - Do not need to register or login

Trả lời

Ðiều Chỉnh Xếp Bài
Old 08-07-2007, 06:44 PM   #1
falleaf
PIC Bang chủ

Tham gia ngày: May 2005
Bài gửi: 2,631
:
Send a message via Yahoo to falleaf
We are looking for a MOD for English forum

Requirements:

- PIC/dsPIC skills
- English writing skill
- Vietnamese or Foreigners are all accepted

Pls contact me for short interviews via email.
mail@falleaf.net

Tks & Rgds
Admin Falleaf
falleaf vẫn chưa có mặt trong diễn đàn   Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 14-02-2011, 09:04 AM   #2
vietnamtour
Nhập môn đệ tử

Tham gia ngày: Feb 2011
Bài gửi: 5
:
Welcome to the TV.com Help Center

Welcome to the best place to start looking for answers to commonly asked questions. The first place to look is the TV.com Help Center which links to the TV.com Knowledgebase, a comprehensive and searchable help system. We will update this help system as things change on the site, so consider this your most valuable resource for general information about TV.com!

Our forums are a great resource as well. If you are experiencing technical issues which are site-related and can not find the answer by using our Help Center, you can check the Technical Support forum for the most current discussions.

For more general issues and user submission concerns, check out the General User Support forum or the User Submission Support forum. If you are a new user, visit our Welcome New Users board to find answers to basic "how-to" questions provided by TV.com veterans. We also have a User to User Help: Hints & Tips forum for the best tips and tricks, also supplied by our very own TV.com users.

In order to make the forums a more enjoyable experience for all, please familiarize yourself with the TV.com Community Terms of Service. Please make sure to give the rules a quick look-over every so often, as they are updated as things change on the forums. General information regarding profiles, user levels/emblems, submissions, and editors is also available in there.

If you're looking for the latest guidelines for submitting and for editors, we have created the handy TV.com Guidelines Center for you. These guidelines are constantly being updated and modified so please check this post periodically to see the latest changes.
vietnamtour vẫn chưa có mặt trong diễn đàn   Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 13-08-2011, 12:21 AM   #3
minhtienbk
Đệ tử 5 túi

Tham gia ngày: Dec 2005
Bài gửi: 120
:
Send a message via ICQ to minhtienbk Send a message via Yahoo to minhtienbk
I wanna try but one question:
what's kind of these threads: discussion , tutorial , experience , compare ,... ?
Mạch - remote điều khiển từ xa qua RF 30m ,300m ,500m,1000m,... (đã test ) ,loại công suất lớn , loại cực nhỏ .... , rẻ ,giao hàng nhanh chóng toàn quốc (3 ngày), thâm niên 3 năm mua bán mạch RF 09 8485.bảy bảy.11
bán linh kiện ,MCU ARM , kit , dụng cụ , mạch www.nhattaoonline.com
Hỗ trợ kỹ thuật đầy đủ. Tài liệu đầy đủ.
minhtienbk vẫn chưa có mặt trong diễn đàn   Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 02-09-2011, 05:45 AM   #4
tetsu-jp
Đệ tử 1 túi

Tham gia ngày: May 2011
Nơi Cư Ngụ: nước Đức
Bài gửi: 18
:
Some people on the microchip forum abused me for dating threads.
Some on electrotech participated in a Korea thread that I started. And low end chinese electronics PCBs are not popular there (equal to rubbish).

They are made by people less than 18 sometimes to make these PCBs is their only way out. I love to examine these, and to see if it is machine soldering or manually.

So maybe I am not a good moderator.

But, I can use english sufficiently, both reading and writing.
I built many PIC circuits, not from schematics, even if I also examine schematics.

There are not many threads here, but the threads are read, over time.

Is there the situation where daily moderation is required?

I must say I can not read vietnamese except using online translator.
But I am honest, friendly person, easy to wrok with except dating abuse on electronics forums. I am now member of social networks for that purpose!

The best method #1 for bad post: Ignore it completely.
The 2nd method: Simply delete it after some months.

I made experience online forums are not a good place for "discussion".

To limit online forum to Q&A only is artificial limitation like Twitter. It is not required except in the mind of a few people.

I think it is right to write "research" result to a public forum.
Other people can save the time to go through all the stages, when using microcontrollers.

By the way there is big chinese forum for microcontroller. No english category at all. I would like to participate. Chinese is nearly impossible to use for me.
tetsu-jp vẫn chưa có mặt trong diễn đàn   Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 17-08-2012, 04:39 PM   #5
maichi
Nhập môn đệ tử

Tham gia ngày: Aug 2012
Bài gửi: 2
:
Unfortunately, the new aircraft are reading this topic.
maichi vẫn chưa có mặt trong diễn đàn   Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Trả lời

Ðiều Chỉnh
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn