PIC Vietnam

Go Back   PIC Vietnam > Microchip PIC > English forum on PICs

Tài trợ cho PIC Vietnam
Trang chủ Đăng Kí Hỏi/Ðáp Thành Viên Lịch Bài Trong Ngày Vi điều khiển

English forum on PICs Forum for foreigners -only English in this forum - Do not need to register or login

Trả lời

Ðiều Chỉnh Xếp Bài
Old 15-02-2008, 06:49 AM   #16
tomjackson69

Bài gửi: n/a
My Pasword

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi radiotech View Post
I think bebop meant to say "I learned to say hello in Vietnamese from some Vietnamese students. They tell me it would be hard to learn the tones, and I agree, but I think it is always nice to greet, and thank people in their own languages, at least.

If any of you have a hard time understanding something which are written in English, or have a hard time trying to write something in English, I will try to help out."
;//////////////////////////////////////

Hello Pic Vietnam,

I registered a few weeks ago but, forget my password. I try to recover my pasword when I log-in and suppose to have a pasword send to me by email but, never did.

Would you please send me a new password so that I can log in the Vietnamese Forum.

Thank you,

Tom
  Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 15-02-2008, 10:23 AM   #17
falleaf
PIC Bang chủ

Tham gia ngày: May 2005
Bài gửi: 2,631
:
Send a message via Yahoo to falleaf
Pls leave your email and nickname that you used to register. I'll check it.

Have fun.
falleaf vẫn chưa có mặt trong diễn đàn   Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 19-03-2008, 07:42 PM   #18
Uncle Ho
Banned

Tham gia ngày: Mar 2008
Nơi Cư Ngụ: An Phu , Ditric 2
Bài gửi: 1
:
Talking Where to get the right PIC

Hello! I've been here in Vietnam for the last 2 years and I'm happy to discover PIC Vietnam. My first question is, where can I get the right PIC part? I have practically searched the whole of Nha Tao market but found only few shops selling only PIC16f628a and its big brother 16f877a. Where can I get the more robust PIC8f2550, 4550 etc? Ì you have the details kindly send to me . I need them. BTW, I have sent an email to Falleaf to take the MOD job for the english forum.
We will rock this forum!
Uncle Ho vẫn chưa có mặt trong diễn đàn   Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 19-03-2008, 11:33 PM   #19
falleaf
PIC Bang chủ

Tham gia ngày: May 2005
Bài gửi: 2,631
:
Send a message via Yahoo to falleaf
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi Uncle Ho View Post
Hello! I've been here in Vietnam for the last 2 years and I'm happy to discover PIC Vietnam. My first question is, where can I get the right PIC part? I have practically searched the whole of Nha Tao market but found only few shops selling only PIC16f628a and its big brother 16f877a. Where can I get the more robust PIC8f2550, 4550 etc? Ì you have the details kindly send to me . I need them. BTW, I have sent an email to Falleaf to take the MOD job for the english forum.
We will rock this forum!
You can try www.microchip.com/maps, it's a small tool to choose the right PIC for your applications.

You can contact R&P, see my signature, for purchasing PIC or any products of Microchip..

Welcome, but first of all, change your nickname and send me a CV.

Have fun.
falleaf vẫn chưa có mặt trong diễn đàn   Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 21-09-2008, 05:14 AM   #20
Khách

Bài gửi: n/a
Exclamation jzovkgq

pVaXmt <a href="http://pghufsnyevzu.com/">pghufsnyevzu</a>, iwiqdxzfaxuo, [link=http://msukmiyutgau.com/]msukmiyutgau[/link], http://gnpgomxhredt.com/

thay đổi nội dung bởi: jzovkgq, 07-04-2009 lúc 06:30 AM. Lý do: dcrFwjrW
  Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 14-02-2011, 08:37 AM   #21
vietnamtour
Nhập môn đệ tử

Tham gia ngày: Feb 2011
Bài gửi: 5
:
Hi Everybody,

I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but as you all have some knowledge about google maps, maybe you can help me. So here is what I want to do:

I have a database table with users and I have the google geocoordinates of them. I also have a table with places and the geo-codes of them.

Users can visit places. What I want to do now is calculate the distance a user has traveled from one place to another. But only the direct distance, not the actual distance of the route.

By using some trigonometry it's quite simple:
(latA-latB)^2 + (lonA-lonB)^2=distance^2

But the geocodes are signed... And what is a difference of 5.0 geocoords in kilometers? It's not necessary for me to have the spheric shape of earth in my calculation. And I don't want to use the google maps api to caluclate it, as i have to calculate a huge amount of distances for every user. I would like to do it in a way similar to the one I showed above, with trigonometry.

Maybe you can help me. I would really appreciate that.

Thanks in advance

Spackbirne
vietnamtour vẫn chưa có mặt trong diễn đàn   Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Trả lời

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn